Terms and Conditions
- You may access most areas of the Website without registering your details with us. Certain areas and services of the Website are only open to you if you register.
2. Use of the website
- Prices appearing on the Website are not offers either from us or any applicable third parties. They are an invitation for you to make an offer. Please read the terms and conditions of the relevant product or service before entering into a transaction on the Website.
- You are permitted to print and download extracts from the Website for your own use on the following basis:
- No documents or related graphics on the Website are modified in any way;
- No graphics on the Website are used separately from accompanying text;
- and Our copyright and trade mark notices and this permission notice appear in all copies.
- Subject to paragraph 2b, no part of the Website may be reproduced or stored in any other website or included in any public or private electronic retrieval system or service without the Company's prior written permission.
3. Website access
- While we endeavour to ensure that the Website is normally available 24 hours a day, we shall not be liable if for any reason the Website is unavailable at any time or for any period.
- Access to the Website may be suspended temporarily and without notice in the case of system failure, maintenance or repair or for reasons beyond our control.
4. Payments and delivery
- Whilst we take care to ensure every payment sent is allocated there may be instances in which the sending and delivery of a given payment may not be possible due to factors within a correctional establishment which are outside of our control.
- Payments will not be delivered if your recipients number is incorrect.
- Payments will not be delivered if your recipient is not in the establishment you have chosen.
- You may need to be authorised by the prison to send payments to your recipient. Please check with the establishment.
- We reserve the right to suspend you and your recipients from our services if you dispute any payments with your card issuer. Your account will be immediately terminated and your recipients will be indefinitely excluded from receiving any funds through our service.
- The current fees are subject to change without notice, however, any price changes will clearly be displayed on our website.
- We shall not be held responsible for payments withheld from delivery by a given prison. This maybe for reason outlined in 4b to 4d or for reasons specific to the establishment/the correctional service.
- Individual prisons and/or the correctional service retain the right to refuse registered users access to this service without notice and without explanation.
5. Links to and from other websites
- Links to third party websites on the Website are provided solely for your convenience. If you use these links, you leave the Website. We have not reviewed any of these third party websites and do not control and are not responsible for these websites or their content or availability. We therefore do not endorse or make any representations about them, or any material found there, or any results that may be obtained from using them. If you decide to access any of the third party websites linked to the Website, you do so entirely at your own risk and we shall have no liability to you for any failure on the part of the operator of the linked website or any of its suppliers to fulfil any obligation owed to you or for any defective or deficient product or service any of them might supply to you.
- If you would like to link to the Website, you may only do so on the basis that you link to, but do not replicate, the home page of the Website, and subject to the following conditions:
- You do not remove, distort or otherwise alter the size or appearance of our logo;
- You do not create a frame or any other browser or border environment around the Website;
- You do not in any way imply that we are endorsing any products or services other than its own;
- You do not misrepresent your relationship with us nor present any other false information about us;
- You do not otherwise use any of our trademarks displayed on the Website without our express written permission;
- You do not link from a website that is not owned by you; and
- Your website does not contain content that is distasteful, offensive or controversial, infringes any intellectual property rights or other rights of any other person or otherwise does not comply with all applicable laws and regulations.
- You shall fully indemnify us for any loss or damage we suffer or any of our group companies suffer for breach of paragraph 6b.
- Each registration is for a single user only. The single user may be private individual or an organisation. We do not permit you to share your user name and password with any other person nor with multiple users.
- Responsibility for the security of any passwords issued rests with you or your organisation.
- While we endeavour to ensure that the information on the Website is correct, we do not warrant the accuracy and completeness of the material on the Website. We may make changes to the material on the Website, or to the products and prices described in it, at any time without notice. The material on the Website may be out of date, and we make no commitment to update such material.
- We, any other party (whether or not involved in creating, producing, maintaining or delivering the Website), and any of our group companies and the officers, directors, employees, shareholders or agents of any of them, exclude all liability and responsibility for any amount or kind of loss or damage that may result to you or a third party (including without limitation, any direct, indirect, punitive or consequential loss or damages, or any loss of income, profits, goodwill, data, contracts, use of money, or loss or damages arising from or connected in any way to business interruption, and whether in tort (including without limitation negligence), contract or otherwise) in connection with the Website in any way or in connection with the use, inability to use or the results of use of the Website, any websites linked to the Website or the material on such websites, including but not limited to loss or damage due to viruses that may infect your computer equipment, software, data or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing the Website or your downloading of any material from the Website or any websites linked to the Website.
- If your use of material on the Website results in the need for servicing, repair or correction of equipment, software or data, you assume all costs thereof.
9. Data protection
- For the purposes of data protection legislation you hereby consent to our processing of "personal data" by submission of your personal information on the Website and we agree that we will treat the personal data as confidential.
10. Governing law and jurisdiction
12. Refund Policy
- We may hold on to you your funds for up to 72 hours awaiting transfer to the prison. If a transfer is not completed within 7 days you will be refunded and the transfer cancelled. Please note that the transfer charges will not be refunded. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- An administration fee will be charged for refunds. Please contact support for further information.